BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
PATRICIA G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Me encantan las carteras Gucci, son un lujo. Amo sus diseños, son hermosos y modernos. Muy bonitas combinaciones de colores y excelente calidad
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Love the colon for men! omg my bf wears it and it is hands down the best smelling one out there for a good price too. just the bottle is small
Maylis M.
Gucci is a very well known brand and all credit is definitely given to their products. They are very original and all their ideas are AMAZING.
jonathan s.
usa
I use the GUCCI black for men and let me tell you it is the best smelling product for toy to use I guarantee others will love the way you smell
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
I love gucci purses, i dont get to splurge often, so when i have that rare extra cash in my pocket i get a brand new purse, its my obsession :)
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Very great quality. Perfect brand for those who like luxery iteams. It is expensive but they're products are great quality so they're worth it
Tara W.
Mooresville, NC
The last thing I have gotten from Gucci was a pair of sunglasses for my birthday! They are absolutely beautiful! Not had one complaint at all.
alexa c.
Mcallen, TX
I recently bought the gucci marmony cross body in small and i absolutely love it! It's very convenient and fits a good amount inside the bag
Amanda T.
Winning the fashion game right now. Working in the fashion industry and living in New York, you can’t go anywhere without seeing GUCCI.
Dawn 🥀.
Is really good. Really like the clothes. I recommed it to everyone. My shopping experience was good it was easy finding what I wanted.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.