BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Tara S.
Springfield, MO
Great perfume. I use it often and the scent lasts all day. I get plenty of compliments on the perfume. It's the purple one in the sale of a G
daniela s.
Great service. Received my products literally next day even though I chose normal shipping. And products ofcourse always deliver. Love Gucci.
Leslie C.
Gucci is a high quality brand...a little pricey but it's well worth the purchase of anything Gucci ...you definitely get your money's worth!
Elizabeth A.
Good brand. Especially their shoes. Very comfy but a little pricey. But so worth it. Love their sunglasses as well. All about being stylish.
Mira H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci has risen to the top of my list of favorite designers. I love the unique pieces incorporating everything from nature to the evil eye.❤️
dianna f.
Compton, CA
I love this brand , there products are always worth how much I spend, even though I rarely buy things from them but when I do I treat myself
Dee W.
Blacksburg, VA
awosme products people gucci is amazing eveything..get my kids Versace and gucci so expesive tho highly recommend to peole that can afford it
Lindsay G.
Beautiful quality products and gorgeous to look at! Very expensive for most people, but it's always fun to treat yourself to something nice!
alexa c.
Mcallen, TX
I recently bought the gucci marmony cross body in small and i absolutely love it! It's very convenient and fits a good amount inside the bag
Nessa E.
United States
My favorite brand! love it so much, definitely recommend it. Amazing products! And gives it an amazing look Definitely gonna keep buying it 💕
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.