BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I love this brand so much it's have a nice & cute things .. And I am in love with perfume & bags from this brand..
But it's expensive ..
😊😊😊
Obi E.
Irvington , NJ
Who doesn't love a Gucci purse! Their products are really great quality. I shop there a few times a year. Prices are really what you make it.
Dee W.
Blacksburg, VA
awosme products people gucci is amazing eveything..get my kids Versace and gucci so expesive tho highly recommend to peole that can afford it
Michelle S.
I totally love everything about their brand. So instead of buying myself something I bought my dad a cologne and honestly it smells so good!
alexa c.
Mcallen, TX
I recently bought the gucci marmony cross body in small and i absolutely love it! It's very convenient and fits a good amount inside the bag
Averie P.
Spring , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Got the floral slides for women. I'm so mad at myself because I picked a size up and they are soooooo huge other than that they are beautiful
angelica c.
maywood, ca
Ive owmed about 3 pairs of Gucci shoes I love them all different colors ,different styles from the Gucci shoe line. Very comfortable as well.
Christine M.
My and my roommates have bought some shoes there and let me tell you this I'm very happy with there service and how happy the employees are .
Shonda V.
Chicago
Love my Gucci Guilty perfume. It’s the perfect scent for a first date, which I happen to have a lot of!Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Adrianna P.
Newton
Love 💗 affordable always find what I’m looking for and more love the colors the purses are always the right size to my needs definitely a win
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.