BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Gucci they have the best handbags and the styles of Fashion are so chic. They are pricey so I don't always splurge only once in a while.
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
Very expensive but totally worth it if you care about your looks. I like their watches and bags. My mom has a handbag from there. She loves it.
Mayra Z.
San Fernando, CA
Ace embroidered low-top sneaker are extremely fashionable and comfortable sneaker you can ever wear. I take them with me anytime . I love it 😍🙈
Ashley J.
Norwood, MA
Just purchased a pair of glasses that I love! They're so well made and sturdy and will hold up well, they fit great and they're so flattering.
Rebecca G.
los gatos,CA
I have the gucci blood perfume and it is my absolute favorite. I wear it everyday and the scent lasts all day which is definitely a major pro.
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
Love this brand they never fail to disappoint. I can always rely on this brand to have my back if I’m dissatisfied with any of their products.
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
I love gucci purses, i dont get to splurge often, so when i have that rare extra cash in my pocket i get a brand new purse, its my obsession :)
Thalia A.
Victorville, CA
Gucci eye shadow Quad in Autumn Fire a pro is that i  Loved the pigment of these shadows amazing quality .A con is that the price is high.
Allyssa F.
Saginaw, MI
My gucci sunglasses are my absolute FAVORITE! They have a great frame and fit perfectly on my face they are my only glasses that just stay on!
Deanna F.
Literally one of the best brands out there, even though it is veryyyy pricey if you have that money to spend, spend itttt! You get good quality
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.