BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love my gucci silk pumps that I recently purchased. They are an update on just your average black pointed toe pumps and very beautiful.
Miranda Z.
I love most things Gucci love a lot of there things love there perfume and clothes it's great don't really have any down side xomplaints
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I like more citrusy and spicy notes in my fragrances as compared to the floral ones. Although I’d say that Gucci guilty is an exception.
Yesse T.
San Diego, CA
I can always count on quality and a luxury feel with Gucci products. Customer service is fantastic and every item is guaranteed to last.
Petros B.
Glenview , IL
The brand Gucci has always been very unique when it comes to style. The brand is really out there and they've got very nice time pieces.
Esperanza G.
Paris
I love the product they are really cute on girls and mostly people I know we're gucci and it looks good I want to wear so Gucci some day
Penelope R.
Another one of my favorite brands that I can't get enough of. I personally love the bags and the perfumes but many great items available.
Jade S.
Discovery Bay, CA
In love with their purses! They last longer than you think. It may be a little over priced but worth the wait to save a bit of money for.
Liana N.
Glendale, CA
I love gucci. Gucci guilty and black are my favorite perfumes also got one this christmas, please go purchase this you will not regret it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?