BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Rosa E.
Escondido, CA
I recently purchased the GUCCI bamboo fragrance and it is absolutely amazing! Smells delicious and is very long lasting. A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for
➡Mely⬅ L.
Compre las zapatillas Gucci y me encantaron!! Son muy comodas y tienen mucho estilo, ademas de que puedo convinarlas con cualquier outfits y sirven para cualquier ocación
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased the GG Blooms Supreme Slide Sandals for my mom for Mother's Day. She absolutely loved them! She's never been into designer labels, but she loved the floral print on these especially because they were always the topic of conversation on her trip to Jamaica. I was so happy to have caught them on a sale from FarFetch
Bianca G.
Gilroy, CA
Also love their fragrances! Not to sure what the one I have is called but it smells fabulous. Their clothes is also very nice. A tad pricey but hey we all love spending money!!
Schmee H.
Cambridge
Gucci is a great place for timeless pieces, classic style, and that look that says "hey, I'm different, but man do you wish you were me!" Only subtracting a star due to some of the bad customer sales experiences I had there :( It's a little disappointing but you tend not to be helped unless you're dressed to buy.
Dominika M.
Detroit, MI
For a simple shirt they want like $100, I think that the amount of money they are asking for a piece of clothing is way too high. Only really rich rich rich people don’t care.
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Aline H.
Redding
I'm a big fan of their accessories, and have a number of items from belts to purses and smaller overnight kits. They are very good quality and last forever. The shopping experience is always top notch with excellent customer service. Pricey, of course, but when you're in need of something special, always a hit!
Rita H.
Michigan
Love their bags and belts. Always a statement piece and makes sure you stand out. Hubby always buys me something from here wether it’s for Christmas, birthday or anniversary.
Vanessa S.
Very good quality. I have the Gucci belt and the quality is amazing. It is very stylish and 100% worth every penny. Worth the splurge. The website is also easy to get around making it a pleasant shopping experience.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.