BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Katrenna T.
Calumet City, IL
I recwntly purchased a large leather bag for a great price. The leather is thick and the strap is great. It is definitely a wonderful investment.
amy s.
I love Gucci and their products! I have the small messenger bag in their classic style and it is so amazing. I never leave the house without it!
Tamires G.
Bronx, NY
Gucci is like a dream. Everything is so classic and luxury at the same time. They have a really nice options for clothes, bags, shoes and etc.
Kha A.
Gucci has a unique flare that never gets old. Even with trendy, daring pieces, Gucci manages to stay classy and chic.  Gucci
Love all the bags and sweaters the joggers and shirts fashion! Don’t even get me started with the shoes 😍 but they are a little bit to pricey 🙁
Bayleigh S.
I bought a cute little pink card holder from Gucci and love it! It makes it so convenient to take what i need and then leave the rest at home!
Blaine M.
texarkana
I bout a Gucci belt from here. I loved the style and the quality. The craftsmanship was amazing. It is on the luxury side but worth the price.
Clarissa T.
I adore this store the items they sell are the best it's really good quality I love their handbags I totally recommend it to all of you ladies
Alexandria C.
Bronx , NY
They have just the stylish upto date looks every girl wants. I can’t always afford to shop directly from the brand but I do love their products
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love Gucci this is one of my favoite store I just wish they kept some colors all throughout the season but, they have great customer service.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.