BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Alexis M.
I love Gucci bags my leather ones are really durable and very finally crafted they are pricey but the people and the customer service is great
Tara W.
Mooresville, NC
The last thing I have gotten from Gucci was a pair of sunglasses for my birthday! They are absolutely beautiful! Not had one complaint at all.
jonathan s.
usa
I use the GUCCI black for men and let me tell you it is the best smelling product for toy to use I guarantee others will love the way you smell
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love Gucci this is one of my favoite store I just wish they kept some colors all throughout the season but, they have great customer service.
Esmeralda B.
Wasco, CA
Great designs and amazing quality. I enjoy getting purses of course the only downsize is the price but it is worth it if you love the product!
maria c.
tampa, fl
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Es una marca buena tambien tiene cosas muy bonitas :) tambien se puede gastar dinero comprando cosas de esta marca creo que no se arrepentirán
Allyssa F.
Saginaw, MI
My gucci sunglasses are my absolute FAVORITE! They have a great frame and fit perfectly on my face they are my only glasses that just stay on!
Gabi I.
Holtsville
My favorite luxury brand. prices are fair and quality of products is very good which makes the price worth it. style is different which I love
Mayra Z.
San Fernando, CA
Ace embroidered low-top sneaker are extremely fashionable and comfortable sneaker you can ever wear. I take them with me anytime . I love it 😍🙈
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
Very expensive but totally worth it if you care about your looks. I like their watches and bags. My mom has a handbag from there. She loves it.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.