BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
Gucci is my favorite I love everything about it I love their purses I love their clothes I love their shoes I love everything at prices and Bad
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
It's one of my favorite luxury brands. It's very high-quality and the products are long-lasting.A bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Alexandria C.
Bronx , NY
They have just the stylish upto date looks every girl wants. I can’t always afford to shop directly from the brand but I do love their products
Clarissa T.
I adore this store the items they sell are the best it's really good quality I love their handbags I totally recommend it to all of you ladies
hans v.
United states
I absolutely love this store, its crazy!! I recently bought gucci flip flops and I wear them 24/7. I recommend Gucci to all those rich people!
Bayleigh S.
I bought a cute little pink card holder from Gucci and love it! It makes it so convenient to take what i need and then leave the rest at home!
Love all the bags and sweaters the joggers and shirts fashion! Don’t even get me started with the shoes 😍 but they are a little bit to pricey 🙁
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Very great quality. Perfect brand for those who like luxery iteams. It is expensive but they're products are great quality so they're worth it
Cody S.
White Bear Lake, MN
The male cologne that I purchased is great! A lot of the women I have been around says it smells very good which is the key to a lot of things
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Gucci they have the best handbags and the styles of Fashion are so chic. They are pricey so I don't always splurge only once in a while.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.