BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Tay C.
Sumner, WA
If you love me you’ll get me something from Gucci! It’s my absolute favorite place on the planet! I love the simple style belts and all the bags.
Leann A.
Santa Cruz
Amazing! The shipping is super quick and the quality is amazing! I just recently purchased a pair of Gucci slides and they are my new best friend
Sara P.

I am a person who likes fashion very much and dress with well-known marks .. the truth the gucci brand I like pretty much from the shoes to a hat
••|Whitney J.
Triangle , VA
They make cute clothes but I’m mostly addicted to their shoes, sunglasses and purses! They have some amazing perfumes as well! Love gucci bamboo!
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
BIG FAN!!!!!!! love the perfume Guilty. UGHHH to die for whenever i have it on. Love the way my man looks at when. A stare of desperate desire..
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I own a few Gucci brand pieces. I love the quality and uniqueness of the items. Of course the price point is high, but you get what you pay for!
Tamires G.
Bronx, NY
Gucci is like a dream. Everything is so classic and luxury at the same time. They have a really nice options for clothes, bags, shoes and etc.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
It's one of my favorite luxury brands. It's very high-quality and the products are long-lasting.A bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Marie G.
Doral, FL
Gucci I love Gucci colors, their shoes are beautiful, sunglasses fascinate me. their products are not as accessible but I recommend them a lot
Lisa D.
Marlton, NJ
Gucci envy me has been my favorite fragrance since I was in high school! It's affordable for the quality and brand recognition! Love love love!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.