BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Natacha F.
Ts perfecto, me encantan, vale la pena gastan dinerero en darse un gusto de vez en cuando, y si es gucci mejor ❤
amy s.
I love Gucci and their products! I have the small messenger bag in their classic style and it is so amazing. I never leave the house without it!
Monique R.
Bakersfield, CA
BIG FAN!!!!!!! love the perfume Guilty. UGHHH to die for whenever i have it on. Love the way my man looks at when. A stare of desperate desire..
Jennifer L.
Texas
Amazing quality and really great service from the staff in store. Its expensive but very worth the price because the quality is truly unbeatable.
Tatiana S.
What's not to love about Gucci ? Their cologne is my favorite, specifically Gucci Intense. If i could buy everything i love here in a day i would
member-d5bb2
All I can say is I Love it. I love the shoes, I love the purse, I love the perfume. This is on of my favs when it comes to me spending my money.
Tay C.
Sumner, WA
If you love me you’ll get me something from Gucci! It’s my absolute favorite place on the planet! I love the simple style belts and all the bags.
💣Taylor &.
vandiver
Gucci is really killing it right now from their beautiful purses to they're awesome slides to their amazing sunglasses I'm in love with all of it
LEAR30260 maria q.
amo las carteras gucci son demasiado duraderas , de cuero a la moda , perfectas para cuaqluier ocacion , en cada fiesta me acompañan las amo mal
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Great brand my husband love Gucci. Almost all he's shoes are from Gucci. I had a really good experience with this brand, great quality products.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.