BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kara M.
Raeford
I’m not going anywhere but leave you alone now I cannot I gotta do y’all think I wanna I gotta was the time of the time I got home and I’ll
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
I've only bought one pair of earrings from Gucci but they lasted a long time til I lost one. But none of the diamonds feel out or anything
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands. There bags are so beautiful and unique! The belts are so chic and can make any outfit look cute.
Amber K.
Love love Gucci. They have such amazing quality. Very pricey. Splurge. They have nice selection of unique purses, shoes, clothes, jackets.
LoudPack L.
LIVE OAK, TX
Definitely by far my favorite luxury brand on the market. Gucci always comes through with the hot new fits in every trend for every season.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
The Gucci slides are my favorite, i buy them for myself and my brother every year. So comfortable but still looking good when I wear them.
María L.
Houston
Gucci is a perfect brand to look so fresh on the summer and be fashion . I thought that is good choice for relax and fashion girls like me.
Sabrina C.
Great products but really expensive. Love their scents and clothes. But too expensive. I never buy from them anymore because of that reason
Tina F.
Grayslake
I have my prescription glasses thay are Gucci and I love them. They frame my face perfectly and I cannot wait to get my sunglasses either.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
This brand is expensive but so worth the money clothes very stylish and they have. Little for everyone...such a huge verity of clothing...
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?