BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Iva G.
I got a Gucci Guilty parfume few months ago and I use it when I go out on a date or night occasions. I love this scent. Would get it again
Inna S.
Westfield, MA
I just bought beautiful white sneakers from gucci. They make my outfits a little more casual but they bring such a cute look to the outfit
Roxana antonieta R.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci brand highly recognized worldwide its whole line is of high quality I have the gucci perfume guilty and it is divine I love its aroma
Alli B.
Lincolnshire
Gucci is very reasoning able. Has very nice products and it's not too expensive. I totally recommend going there and buying stuff for you!
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
i have a Gucci wallet and i sold it to a friend of mine because she didn't have a wallet to put her money into. so i gave it to her a gift.
Amber K.
Love love Gucci. They have such amazing quality. Very pricey. Splurge. They have nice selection of unique purses, shoes, clothes, jackets.
Aralyn T.
Adams, TN
The Gucci slides are my favorite, i buy them for myself and my brother every year. So comfortable but still looking good when I wear them.
Ari G.
They have the best everything from clothes to bags to perfumes. I love everything Gucci and have probably spent half of my savings on them.
Ashley K.
Clio, MI
I've only bought one pair of earrings from Gucci but they lasted a long time til I lost one. But none of the diamonds feel out or anything
karilynn s.
Great on the product but horrendous on the price all in all good quality I guess u get what u pay for love the different designs for purse
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?