BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Julisa C.
New Caney
I'm in love with this products they are so cute and when you want to buy some thing I don't even know which product to buy because they are so cute
Scarleth H.
Son de muy buena calidad y tiene mucho glamour a la hora de vestir y tienen cuan cantidad de prendas que me encantan sin duda una de mis favoritas
Maria C.
Virginia Beach
I love this gucci double G belt!! I chose black color so I can wear it with almost everything.
I wish they had some discounts on the classic belts.
Viviana A.
N Hollywood, CA
Just purchased a new pair of sunglasses and Gucci never disappoints! They always have great styles to choose from when you want to treat your self
Krissia P.
Piel metalizada azul realzada con clavos y tachuelas de color dorado. Tira con tribanda en tributo a las raíces de Gucci frente a un fondo más ...
Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
I am a big fan of Gucci’s handbag collections. I have many many Gucci bags, and shoes, might I add. Another luxury brand that’s worth spending on.
Selena V.
Centereach Ny
I bought a belt from Gucci and I love it ! The experience was great the employees were very helpful and super nice !! I wear my belt all the time !
Márcia N.
The clothes are super trendy and very comfortable!
I can useing in many occacions and I feeling very well ever!
The price is fine that the quality.
Pascale K.
The most amazing luxury brand out there! They have classic pieces that will last for years. It may be pricey but it is truly worth the investment!
kristin b.
It’s Gucci come on lol! They had a great run this year, loving the dad shoes right now lol, good quality good fit. Too pricey but again it’s Gucci.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.