BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kim C.
Verona
Nothing makes me feel as glamorous as wearing a pair of Gucci sunglasses. Gucci quality is amazing and the brand is,of course, always classy.
Averie P.
Spring , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Got the floral slides for women. I'm so mad at myself because I picked a size up and they are soooooo huge other than that they are beautiful
Jazmin R.
Riverside, CA
Love how everyone is very attentive and gets to you as soon as you get there. Love the quality of my purchase and would definitely go again
Hailey M.
Canton, GA
Very different fashion from most designers. They really have very cool purses and sunnies though. Huge splurge for sure. But good quality.
Erin M.
San Benito, TX
The perfume Gucci bamboo is an amazing product from them, fell in love with the smell. The bottle is very beautiful as well and a nice size
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands. There bags are so beautiful and unique! The belts are so chic and can make any outfit look cute.
Kaman D.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love my new Gucci slides. They are so comfortable and I try to wear them out everywhere I go! They are casual yet look fancy!
Christine J.
New York
High price but products are worth it. Last forever. I like to get Gucci on sale when I can at the outlet store or at stores like century 21
Taylor J.
Questa
Ive heard good things about it and a lot of people have things from them my mom bought me some flip flops from there they never get damaged
María L.
Houston
Gucci is a perfect brand to look so fresh on the summer and be fashion . I thought that is good choice for relax and fashion girls like me.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?