BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Monicafrae D.
Gucci...so elegant and stylish and goes with whatever type of outfit for the day. AND , there's every color you want (depending on line of course)!
Julisa C.
New Caney
I'm in love with this products they are so cute and when you want to buy some thing I don't even know which product to buy because they are so cute
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love Gucci store it has everything i want and need like bags wallets and others. I recommend buying one of the belts
Samantha S.
Bought the cutest monogram Gucci fanny pack! I love the black leather and it feels luxe. I just wish the belt had more holes for high waisted wear.
LaQuanda W.
Gucci has great perfume, sprays on soft and is not overwhelming and does not smell cheap. The price is reasonable and the product is good quality.
Maria C.
Virginia Beach
I love this gucci double G belt!! I chose black color so I can wear it with almost everything.
I wish they had some discounts on the classic belts.
Megan J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Just purchased a Gucci belt and the leather is so nice and looks incredible even after wearing it for a long day. The buckle is heavy and durable.
t a.
Kalispell, MT
Love Gucci! This is my favorite brand right now. All the new designs and styles are so cute! Such high quality and very classy! Best purchase ever!
Jillian C.
N Bonneville, WA
Every bag I've ever gotten from Gucci I have loved soooo much they are great quality and really cute! I don't know what I would do without my bags.
Tina D.
Gucci has some of the most interesting fashion designs in the fashion world! The play on colors, patterns, and styles is really something special.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.