BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Cadlyn P.
Lakeland
I love my Gucci handbags. I must admit I love finding them on sale so I can keep adding to my handbag collection without breaking my bank account.
Monicafrae D.
Gucci...so elegant and stylish and goes with whatever type of outfit for the day. AND , there's every color you want (depending on line of course)!
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
Although I have a hard time splurging on expensive designer brands, Gucci is worth it their clothes are wonderful quality and really long lasting!
LaQuanda W.
Gucci has great perfume, sprays on soft and is not overwhelming and does not smell cheap. The price is reasonable and the product is good quality.
desirae b.
Sarver
gucci gang or die. they got the flyest of the fly clothing items. they are so trendy right now, everyone has gucci and if you don’t you’re nothing
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love Gucci store it has everything i want and need like bags wallets and others. I recommend buying one of the belts
Izayana👑 D.
20782
Is a great Brend and also i love the designs i love the colors i really like Gucci 💕and i think Gucci is really famous and is a good quality
Natalia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love gucci shoes and handbags, extremely luxury and I use them with everything either for casual looks or more like high fashion looks. love love
Jamie N.
Long-standing, quality company.  I love that Gucci comes out with classic pieces every year, but also mixes it up with seasonal pieces.
Jennifer C.
I splurged and bought a Gucci jacket. I can tell it's made of high quality and the price tag wasn't just for the name. It'll last a very long time
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.