BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
Although I have a hard time splurging on expensive designer brands, Gucci is worth it their clothes are wonderful quality and really long lasting!
Timothy C.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased a Gucci Belt and fell in love with it. I keep it furbished to this day. I have not worn it. Gucci brand is good for any casual occasion.
Maria C.
Virginia Beach
I love this gucci double G belt!! I chose black color so I can wear it with almost everything.
I wish they had some discounts on the classic belts.
Emily N.
Biloxi
I love the Gucci brand and i think their products are very stylish and pretty. They are very expensive though which is something i dont like.
Cadlyn P.
Lakeland
I love my Gucci handbags. I must admit I love finding them on sale so I can keep adding to my handbag collection without breaking my bank account.
Luana S.
Manhattan Beach, CA
Purchased Gucci sneakers - fab and stylish! Although a bit pricey, the shoes go great with a bunch of different looks - can be styled up or down :)
Tina D.
Gucci has some of the most interesting fashion designs in the fashion world! The play on colors, patterns, and styles is really something special.
Scarleth H.
Son de muy buena calidad y tiene mucho glamour a la hora de vestir y tienen cuan cantidad de prendas que me encantan sin duda una de mis favoritas
t a.
Kalispell, MT
Love Gucci! This is my favorite brand right now. All the new designs and styles are so cute! Such high quality and very classy! Best purchase ever!
Natalia B.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love gucci shoes and handbags, extremely luxury and I use them with everything either for casual looks or more like high fashion looks. love love
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.