BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lean D.
Doral
I recently purchased the new ace embroidered Gucci sneakers with the pink ray and they are stunning and super confortable, they look with everything!
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
me encanta el estilo de esta marca de ropa y accesorios, ademas de los materiales que usan y su gran calidad, me encantan los accesorios sobre todo.
Lauren T.
Dothan
Gucci is my all time favorite luxury brand and I obsess over the accessories and basically any article of clothing harry styles wears in his adverts
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love the bags, especially when you find a great deal. I just wished they could change the way the make them so it wouldn't fade as much as it does.
Leela W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought a Gucci sweat suit and it wasn't what I was expecting. Gucci is a nice place but the one outfit I have from there is a little uncomfortable.
Russell S.
moreno valley
Gucci is an amazing designer my favorite from Gucci just so happens to be the belts in the small belt bags they have very amazing flip-flops as well
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Gucci is like my child i love and charish every bag i have or belt good quality sooo expensive have a couple but i got for gift ! There amazing
Kimberly O.
Hello my name is kimberly and I would like to share my opinion about your products ....u can send me products to see what I think about your products
Jocelyn m.
Pompano Beach
Gucci is a very expensive brand. Some of there items are over priced. But they do have very cute bags. If ur not on a budget I’ll try there brand out
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I love Gucci sunglasses. They're so gorgeous and worth every penny. I've never been in the physical store but have gotten good quality stuff online.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.