BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Melissa V.
Pacoima, CA
The only cologne I buy for my husband is “Gucci black” it smells amazing !!! I love love it ! It has a hefty price tag but it’s well worth it
Averie P.
Spring , TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Got the floral slides for women. I'm so mad at myself because I picked a size up and they are soooooo huge other than that they are beautiful
Dee W.
Blacksburg, VA
awosme products people gucci is amazing eveything..get my kids Versace and gucci so expesive tho highly recommend to peole that can afford it
Christine M.
My and my roommates have bought some shoes there and let me tell you this I'm very happy with there service and how happy the employees are .
Sarah K.
Babylon, NY
I have the classic Gucci monogram belt and I wear it all the time! I had to get it made a little smaller for my waist because I am a size 27.
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Bought some Gucci prescription eyeglasses and got so many compliments. Also bought Gucci Guilty for her and get a lot of compliments as well.
Mira H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci has risen to the top of my list of favorite designers. I love the unique pieces incorporating everything from nature to the evil eye.❤️
Bresea L.
Gucci 2.5 oz EDT Spray (Tester) smells like heaven in a bottle !!! So sexy and sweet all the boys love it ! Everybody needs to try it
Carolyn C.
La Jolla
Gucci products are always a fashion statement! I am so in love with their fall new collection and can not wait to get my hands on some items!
Kim C.
Verona
Nothing makes me feel as glamorous as wearing a pair of Gucci sunglasses. Gucci quality is amazing and the brand is,of course, always classy.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?