BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Nate H.
I absolutely love Gucci they have very well made products and it is worth the high prices in my opinion I look forward to shopping there again
Love all the bags and sweaters the joggers and shirts fashion! Don’t even get me started with the shoes 😍 but they are a little bit to pricey 🙁
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Gucci my favorite store to go and buy gifts 🎁 or some clothes I love to go there because the people who work there are very nice I just love it
Jenae S.
Louisa, KY
I haven't tried a lot from thos brand due to the fact that They have a huge prive tag.but the perfume and purses are amazing. I love them both.
Chelsea A.
New York, New York
Pricey! Very in style recently. Nice looking material. Received many stuff from this company. The shopping experience was fun and VERY budgeted
Jenna M.
Senoia, GA
The only thing I've ever had from Gucci is my friend perfume that she left at my house one time. I know it's the bamboo perfume 10 out of 10
Kevin M.
Hamilton, NJ
Beautiful collections constantly. Timeless pieces that hold up with constant wear. Definitely worth the money as the pieces hold their value
Keeiry R.
Baytown, TX

Their handbags are so beautiful and of very good quality their glasses are also very nice and I love to see the pair man shoes are so elegant
Maria B.
Midvale, UT
Bought some Gucci prescription eyeglasses and got so many compliments. Also bought Gucci Guilty for her and get a lot of compliments as well.
Leslie C.
Gucci is a high quality brand...a little pricey but it's well worth the purchase of anything Gucci ...you definitely get your money's worth!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?