BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gucci
Way overpriced. Some cute pieces but not many that i would ever purchase. Some shows are cute but vans has almost the same style and are wayy cheaper
Dafni W.
Almirante Tamandaré
E muito lindo e bom eu também não tinha conhecido daí fui no centro e acabei vendo uma loja com umas roupas bem bonita daí entrei pra conhecer melhor
Kimberly O.
Hello my name is kimberly and I would like to share my opinion about your products ....u can send me products to see what I think about your products
Brooke L.
Raeford
This is an amazing brand and if you can afford it you’ll find they have everything !!!! The stores are always large with many well dressed employees
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
me encanta el estilo de esta marca de ropa y accesorios, ademas de los materiales que usan y su gran calidad, me encantan los accesorios sobre todo.
donna c.
I had bought my husband 2 beautiful Gucci shirts a while back and even after a lot of wearing, they always come from the cleaners looking brand new!
Cierra M.
W Hollywood, CA
Love Gucci. It screams luxury. Holds up nicely. Always quality made.just something about it is always trendy and comes with that built in wow factor.
ollie r.
I love this brand that has a lot of cute stuff that you could wear but it is a good pricey side but I have a couple things from here like really love
Russell S.
moreno valley
Gucci is an amazing designer my favorite from Gucci just so happens to be the belts in the small belt bags they have very amazing flip-flops as well
Sarah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I own a Gucci belt that gets me compliments every time I wear it! It is made with quality leather and has stood up to a good amount of wear and tear.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.