BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Cody S.
White Bear Lake, MN
The male cologne that I purchased is great! A lot of the women I have been around says it smells very good which is the key to a lot of things
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love Gucci this is one of my favoite store I just wish they kept some colors all throughout the season but, they have great customer service.
Love all the bags and sweaters the joggers and shirts fashion! Don’t even get me started with the shoes 😍 but they are a little bit to pricey 🙁
maria c.
tampa, fl
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Es una marca buena tambien tiene cosas muy bonitas :) tambien se puede gastar dinero comprando cosas de esta marca creo que no se arrepentirán
Nate H.
I absolutely love Gucci they have very well made products and it is worth the high prices in my opinion I look forward to shopping there again
Audrey K.
La Vista, NE
Gucci Guilty perfume is my signature scent. Nothing sexier than this fragrance. I dont know how i would handle it if it ever got discontinued.
Kush K.
Great quality products!!! Will last a lifetime and if anything happens to the products you buy, Gucci will fix them. You get what you pay for.
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
the item i purchased was on back order but it came before the date expected to ship. I ordered online it was easy to do. Will shop there again.
PATRICIA G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Me encantan las carteras Gucci, son un lujo. Amo sus diseños, son hermosos y modernos. Muy bonitas combinaciones de colores y excelente calidad
rebecca D.
Tacoma, WA
I love gucci purses, i dont get to splurge often, so when i have that rare extra cash in my pocket i get a brand new purse, its my obsession :)
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?