BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Pamela M.
Alanta Georgia
Gucci is my favorite I love everything about it I love their purses I love their clothes I love their shoes I love everything at prices and Bad
Sharissa H.
Providence , RI
Very great quality. Perfect brand for those who like luxery iteams. It is expensive but they're products are great quality so they're worth it
Marie G.
Doral, FL
Gucci I love Gucci colors, their shoes are beautiful, sunglasses fascinate me. their products are not as accessible but I recommend them a lot
Sarah P.
Parrish, FL
Love the colon for men! omg my bf wears it and it is hands down the best smelling one out there for a good price too. just the bottle is small
Alexandria C.
Bronx , NY
They have just the stylish upto date looks every girl wants. I can’t always afford to shop directly from the brand but I do love their products
Lisa D.
Marlton, NJ
Gucci envy me has been my favorite fragrance since I was in high school! It's affordable for the quality and brand recognition! Love love love!
Jenae S.
Louisa, KY
I haven't tried a lot from thos brand due to the fact that They have a huge prive tag.but the perfume and purses are amazing. I love them both.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love Gucci they have the best handbags and the styles of Fashion are so chic. They are pricey so I don't always splurge only once in a while.
Gabi I.
Holtsville
My favorite luxury brand. prices are fair and quality of products is very good which makes the price worth it. style is different which I love
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love Gucci this is one of my favoite store I just wish they kept some colors all throughout the season but, they have great customer service.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?