BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
∂яα¢нєℓ🦋💘 P.
Nashville
I absolutely adore all of the Gucci perfumes I have tried so far! Perfect for when I want to treat myself or just feel fabulous on a night out!
Audrey K.
La Vista, NE
Gucci Guilty perfume is my signature scent. Nothing sexier than this fragrance. I dont know how i would handle it if it ever got discontinued.
PATRICIA G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Me encantan las carteras Gucci, son un lujo. Amo sus diseños, son hermosos y modernos. Muy bonitas combinaciones de colores y excelente calidad
Alexis L.
Winchester, KY
the item i purchased was on back order but it came before the date expected to ship. I ordered online it was easy to do. Will shop there again.
Tarmim K.
Bridgeview , IL
Love this brand they never fail to disappoint. I can always rely on this brand to have my back if I’m dissatisfied with any of their products.
Charca M.
Waukegan, IL
It's one of my favorite luxury brands. It's very high-quality and the products are long-lasting.A bit pricey but definitely worth every penny.
Vikas A.
West Lafayette
Very expensive but totally worth it if you care about your looks. I like their watches and bags. My mom has a handbag from there. She loves it.
Tara W.
Mooresville, NC
The last thing I have gotten from Gucci was a pair of sunglasses for my birthday! They are absolutely beautiful! Not had one complaint at all.
Maylis M.
Gucci is a very well known brand and all credit is definitely given to their products. They are very original and all their ideas are AMAZING.
Clarissa T.
I adore this store the items they sell are the best it's really good quality I love their handbags I totally recommend it to all of you ladies
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?