BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Michael C.
Gucci is the best brand out there they have the best products for the best price and the best quality there’s no doubt the Gucci is the best I have a belt that I bought last year and it still looks like it’s new I really recommend to buy from Gucci
Emily D.
Bellwood Pa
I love Gucci, pretty much everyone does. I love there shoes and there fur coats. One of my favorite purchase is Gucci flip flops. In every way there’s worth it. My shopping expirence was delightful and I would definitely shop there again. It’s so awesome
Tyra B.
New Orleans, LA
I received the Gucci Bamboo in the mail as a sample! I fell in love immediately! It's not too strong but last all day with just a few squirts! Will be purchasing a bottle! I loved this perfume when I first smelled it and tried it out a few times before finally deciding to buy it, the scent lasting a lot longer than any other scent that I have.
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
Honestly they’re not really plus size friendly I only really shop here for accessories/ bags / foot wear The quality is great but it doesn’t really feel like they’re all inclusive I think the largest size they carry is a size 10 or that has at least been my experience so it’s a bit disappointing but hopefully in the next few years that will change
Nadiyah V.
Newark, NJ
I love Gucci. I recently purchased a pair of slides and I love them I wear them almost everyday with everything. They never let me down they’re so comfortable and I can let my feet breathe.
Chinks 👛.
Queens
I accidentally clicked on this as something I have wore before but I haven’t and until I do and am able to afford this, it will remain a one star because as I said before I have no experience with this brand.
Cici B.
Yshgd hdhhdh dbdyy vdvdgh jfjfhh srrts ogogn hchdhg.  Dgdggv. Cjfjfy.    Fhdggyd.  Fhfhh hhgfd.  Chdhhdb.    Fjfjjf hdudhdh.   Fvdyu ygffd. Chduduc b jfhshdj.   Fhfjfjj jjhhhshgd.    Fjd j uhhdggs.  Cjfhggd. Fhdhhdb jdhfh. Fjfjj. Fhdhg. Fjdyrd fjftgd hf.  bfhy hhfbdv. Fhd
Maryam R.
nashville
Not my favorite brand, I never got anything from their company. Idk I feel like they need to get new stylist, they repeat them self’s over and over again. Sorry I get bored of watching the same movie twice. They definitely need to improve their style.
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
I love the Gucci flip-flops or slides as some people may know it. I would love to save up to purchase a pair because I like how it looks. Gucci belts are also in fashion now, I would love to purchase one from myself!
Piper L.
Wallsburg, UT
I recently bought a Gucci belt, the small one with the gold emblem. Luckily, I was in New York when I got it so the experience was amazing. It was the last belt in my size so I knew it was meant to be. Gucci is one of my favorite brands and their merchandise is impeccable. The belt was a classic investment for me. I adore everything about it!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.