BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jessica G.
Recently bought the white Gucci belt. Love the leather material and gold letterings. Found the perfect size for me. Also own it on Black and Tan!
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Great brand my husband love Gucci. Almost all he's shoes are from Gucci. I had a really good experience with this brand, great quality products.
Aurora G.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Great quality. Of course a little pricey but so stylish. Everything they have looks amazing. Sometimes its nice to splurge ant the qualify lasys.
Autumn L.
Las Vegas, NV
Love Gucci....
I just can't wait for the new purse to come out
I love how long the inside of the bag last and the zipper doesn't rip out so fast
CertifiedNFL O.
Hagerstown
I like the logo look.  The quality of product for price could be a bit better because the logo is so beautiful and quality downgrades that.
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Perfection is the only word I can use when describing Gucci clothing. I think we should put Gucci in the dictionary as a synonym for perfection.
aleah D.
Cedar Falls
Very good quality. Love the different assortment of colors and while they are expensive if you take good care of the things then they last long.
Devonna J.
Highland, IN
Gucci is very good quality my significant other and I have Gucci belts and they last forever they've been with me through different size changes
shea k.
Lodi
I’ve used the Gucci Bloom perfume! It smells great and lasts a very long time. I get so many compliments and i am definitely going to buy again!
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Gucci handbag I got from my hubby, Very classy and elegant looking. Very nice hardware and made with a very nice leather. love it. built to last
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?