BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
LOVE GUCCI. I’m obsessed with their loafers and mules (as many are now). I want to see how their high heels are. I also am fond of their perfumes.
Timothy C.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased a Gucci Belt and fell in love with it. I keep it furbished to this day. I have not worn it. Gucci brand is good for any casual occasion.
Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
I am a big fan of Gucci’s handbag collections. I have many many Gucci bags, and shoes, might I add. Another luxury brand that’s worth spending on.
Scarleth H.
Son de muy buena calidad y tiene mucho glamour a la hora de vestir y tienen cuan cantidad de prendas que me encantan sin duda una de mis favoritas
Annie G.
mangum
I love Gucci like half of my closet is just Gucci clothes I wish I could have like a monthly box from Gucci that gave me like a monthly bag or belt
Krissia P.
Piel metalizada azul realzada con clavos y tachuelas de color dorado. Tira con tribanda en tributo a las raíces de Gucci frente a un fondo más ...
Viviana A.
N Hollywood, CA
Just purchased a new pair of sunglasses and Gucci never disappoints! They always have great styles to choose from when you want to treat your self
Julisa C.
New Caney
I'm in love with this products they are so cute and when you want to buy some thing I don't even know which product to buy because they are so cute
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
Although I have a hard time splurging on expensive designer brands, Gucci is worth it their clothes are wonderful quality and really long lasting!
Márcia N.
The clothes are super trendy and very comfortable!
I can useing in many occacions and I feeling very well ever!
The price is fine that the quality.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?