BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Donya Y.
cedar park
Good quality products that helps you flex because everyone wants to ride the Gucci Gang wave. Quality = Price. So their stuff is beyond expensive.
Timothy C.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased a Gucci Belt and fell in love with it. I keep it furbished to this day. I have not worn it. Gucci brand is good for any casual occasion.
Mahawish Z.
Iselin, NJ
LOVE GUCCI. I’m obsessed with their loafers and mules (as many are now). I want to see how their high heels are. I also am fond of their perfumes.
Noreliz I.
Simplemente me encanta esta marca de ropa, un poco costosa pero de verdad vale la pena invertir y adquirir cualquiera de sus prendas o accesorios!!
desirae b.
Sarver
gucci gang or die. they got the flyest of the fly clothing items. they are so trendy right now, everyone has gucci and if you don’t you’re nothing
Cadlyn P.
Lakeland
I love my Gucci handbags. I must admit I love finding them on sale so I can keep adding to my handbag collection without breaking my bank account.
Sarah B.
College Sta, TX
Gucci is my favorite designer brand. They're always cultivating new ideas for fashion that are so fun to wear. Everything is well made and unique.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
My Gucci sunglasses are always complimented when I wear them. They are one of my favorite purchases ever and not too expensive. They are stunning!
essie v.
Brockton, MA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci is literally my favorite luxury line right now. Think the quality is so dope ans the styles are always bomb.. Can never go wrong with Gucci.
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
Love my floral print and rose gold Gucci glasses. They're so unique, flattering and comfortable. I get a ton of compliments everytime I wear them.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?