BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Monicafrae D.
Gucci...so elegant and stylish and goes with whatever type of outfit for the day. AND , there's every color you want (depending on line of course)!
kristin b.
It’s Gucci come on lol! They had a great run this year, loving the dad shoes right now lol, good quality good fit. Too pricey but again it’s Gucci.
Megan J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Just purchased a Gucci belt and the leather is so nice and looks incredible even after wearing it for a long day. The buckle is heavy and durable.
Ciera N.
Baltimore, MD
I am a big fan of Gucci’s handbag collections. I have many many Gucci bags, and shoes, might I add. Another luxury brand that’s worth spending on.
Jillian C.
N Bonneville, WA
Every bag I've ever gotten from Gucci I have loved soooo much they are great quality and really cute! I don't know what I would do without my bags.
🎬Aspiring A.
I’ve never been but it looks super cool and I would love to go one day I hope you guys enjoy it if I something that you like and buy it and wear it
Khyree R.
Belmont
I love Gucci store it has everything i want and need like bags wallets and others. I recommend buying one of the belts
Izayana👑 D.
20782
Is a great Brend and also i love the designs i love the colors i really like Gucci 💕and i think Gucci is really famous and is a good quality
Krissia P.
Piel metalizada azul realzada con clavos y tachuelas de color dorado. Tira con tribanda en tributo a las raíces de Gucci frente a un fondo más ...
Olivia R.
Morristown
I actually have a Gucci perfume, I do not use it everyday I only use it when I'm going to events because it smells so fancy. It is very expensive.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?