BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
isabella R.
I purchased an amazing quality ring. It is definitely worth the investment. I’ve received so many compliments and I would purchase from Gucci again.
Samantha M.
Pleasant Vly, MO
Love Gucci. I love the perfumes that they come out with. They always smell so good. Gucci of course is on the expensive side but it is well worth it.
Ashlee P.
Vineland
Just purchased a pair of pink socks and I can not wait for them to come in the mail. They are too cute and I'm sure they will be great quality.
Brooke L.
Raeford
This is an amazing brand and if you can afford it you’ll find they have everything !!!! The stores are always large with many well dressed employees
Kash B.
Westwego, LA
This is the best luxurious foundation I’ve ever had . It’s so smooth & gentle . It last all day long . It’s full coverage . What more can u ask for ?
Chelsea F.
I just bought my first Gucci wallet and love it the material is very nice and presentable and it's got everything I need to keep all my necessities.
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Gucci is like my child i love and charish every bag i have or belt good quality sooo expensive have a couple but i got for gift ! There amazing
donna c.
I had bought my husband 2 beautiful Gucci shirts a while back and even after a lot of wearing, they always come from the cleaners looking brand new!
Andrea F.
Lithia Springs, GA
Can you seriously give a bad review about this brand? I do not think so, we all know his impeccable reputation and the incredibleness of his designs
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased a Gucci massimo leather belt, Gucci floral sneakers and Gucci messenger bag. I love these brands. Very high end and fashionable.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?