BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Gucci is like my child i love and charish every bag i have or belt good quality sooo expensive have a couple but i got for gift ! There amazing
Sarah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I own a Gucci belt that gets me compliments every time I wear it! It is made with quality leather and has stood up to a good amount of wear and tear.
isabella R.
I purchased an amazing quality ring. It is definitely worth the investment. I’ve received so many compliments and I would purchase from Gucci again.
Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
Ahhh Gucci is my love. It’s luxury but that’s what makes having pieces of Gucci so much better. Gorgeous products and high quality. Love. Love. Love.
Kash B.
Westwego, LA
This is the best luxurious foundation I’ve ever had . It’s so smooth & gentle . It last all day long . It’s full coverage . What more can u ask for ?
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
I'm not sure what it is about this brand, but I just love it!! This is one of the things that I actually keep up with every season and splurge on.
🎬Aspiring A.
I’ve never been but it looks super cool and I would love to go one day I hope you guys enjoy it if I something that you like and buy it and wear it
Emily N.
Biloxi
I love the Gucci brand and i think their products are very stylish and pretty. They are very expensive though which is something i dont like.
Annie G.
mangum
I love Gucci like half of my closet is just Gucci clothes I wish I could have like a monthly box from Gucci that gave me like a monthly bag or belt
Krissia P.
Piel metalizada azul realzada con clavos y tachuelas de color dorado. Tira con tribanda en tributo a las raíces de Gucci frente a un fondo más ...
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?