BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
kristin b.
It’s Gucci come on lol! They had a great run this year, loving the dad shoes right now lol, good quality good fit. Too pricey but again it’s Gucci.
Scarleth H.
Son de muy buena calidad y tiene mucho glamour a la hora de vestir y tienen cuan cantidad de prendas que me encantan sin duda una de mis favoritas
Olivia R.
Morristown
I actually have a Gucci perfume, I do not use it everyday I only use it when I'm going to events because it smells so fancy. It is very expensive.
Emily N.
Biloxi
I love the Gucci brand and i think their products are very stylish and pretty. They are very expensive though which is something i dont like.
Katty S.
I purchased a pair of prescription glasses from Gucci with a metal gram and the signature print of the side. Great quality beautiful craftsmanship
Monicafrae D.
Gucci...so elegant and stylish and goes with whatever type of outfit for the day. AND , there's every color you want (depending on line of course)!
Sarah B.
College Sta, TX
Gucci is my favorite designer brand. They're always cultivating new ideas for fashion that are so fun to wear. Everything is well made and unique.
Márcia N.
The clothes are super trendy and very comfortable!
I can useing in many occacions and I feeling very well ever!
The price is fine that the quality.
Jamie N.
Long-standing, quality company.  I love that Gucci comes out with classic pieces every year, but also mixes it up with seasonal pieces.
Jazmin L.
laredo, TX
I'm not sure what it is about this brand, but I just love it!! This is one of the things that I actually keep up with every season and splurge on.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?