BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
shera z.
sunny isles
Who doesn’t love Gucci? From their adult clothes and accessories to their kids clothes shoes and belts. All of my kids belts come from Gucci, while their not so cheap their a great classic accessory that I have passed down from one kid to the next and the quality is great I also love their shoes for the kids from elegant to sandals to sneakers to rain boots.
Lucy W.
Everett, WA
A tad spendy... I bought my brother in law some slides which he loves and are super trendy right now and they weren’t TOO terrible of a price considering the prices of other things they sell.
Ameera A.
I don’t know what this product is for as it is not clear. But I love the experience of having shopped at this store. What I own from this brand is a pair of shoes. They are very expensive but if you do have the money to spare I would recommend buying here. Other than the name brand what they have to offer is amazing quality that will last you a long time.
Skylar J.
Rock Hill, SC
Recently bought the iconic Gucci slides for my boyfriend as a gift. He loves them and wears them all the time! A bit pricey, but hey, it’s Gucci! I believe I’m going to buy a pair of the more girly Gucci slides for myself when I go to Charleston in September.
Ashley M.
Cathedral City, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci is a great band which is why it is so popular! The material of their items are amazing, especially their belts. The belts they have are good to wear anytime of the day for any occasion. The items are very long lasting as well, try it out and you’ll love it!
Marilyn W.
I absolutely love my Gucci sunglasses! The fit me and anyone else perfect! I also got two pair of Gucci slides that I'm in love with as well. I will be posting a video on my YouTube channel showing everything if anyone would want to see how they look!
Kenny L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I have the Gucci Signature large hobo bag I purchased a few years ago and everything about it screams quality all the way down to the dust bag. I purchased it while I was in Italy and the staff was a bit snooty but it was Milan so I didn't expect any different. This bag was a small investment piece for myself and I plan to have it for a long time.
Samantha T.
Jacksonville, FL
Depending which Gucci store you go to, you will experience either good or bad service. Some Gucci stores are very helpful and others won’t even look or help you depending how well you dress.
Kay ♡.
carthage
Gucci has everything you could possibly want or need. I bought a gucci shirt and slides and they were reasonable prices, the website is easy to navigate and the shipping was fast I definitely recommend.
Savannah S.
Laguna Vista
I LOVE GUCCI!!! I love their purses,belts,clothing!! The experience is very luxurious. I try to shop there a lot but it is very expensive.:( it is very good quality and very good leather! I totally recommend shopping there only if you can afford it!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.