BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
I called and got exactly what I wanted shipped to my door in two days. I was on the phone for ten minutes and they were very quick and knowledgeable.
Rebecca S.
Los Angeles , CA
I have the Gucci disco bag. It's small, but can hold all your necessities, so not too small. It's peach so for everyday wear and is so chic! Love it!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love everything Gucci cause life is Gucci haha jk but then again I can't splurge too much on luxury so I end up buying myself bday or holiday gifts.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
i'm in love with the new designs they come out with and the over all aesthetic of the company. they always know how to stay in style and switch it up
Kristina P.
Northhollywood
Gucci is like my child i love and charish every bag i have or belt good quality sooo expensive have a couple but i got for gift ! There amazing
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
I love the bags, especially when you find a great deal. I just wished they could change the way the make them so it wouldn't fade as much as it does.
Ashlee P.
Vineland
Just purchased a pair of pink socks and I can not wait for them to come in the mail. They are too cute and I'm sure they will be great quality.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I love Gucci sunglasses. They're so gorgeous and worth every penny. I've never been in the physical store but have gotten good quality stuff online.
Leela W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought a Gucci sweat suit and it wasn't what I was expecting. Gucci is a nice place but the one outfit I have from there is a little uncomfortable.
Dafni W.
Almirante Tamandaré
E muito lindo e bom eu também não tinha conhecido daí fui no centro e acabei vendo uma loja com umas roupas bem bonita daí entrei pra conhecer melhor
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?