BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Samuel N.
MIAMI SHORES, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I recently purchased a Gucci massimo leather belt, Gucci floral sneakers and Gucci messenger bag. I love these brands. Very high end and fashionable.
Renata G.
San Antonio
Love this brand, great quality of products anywhere between their perfumes to their purses and wallets worth every penny it’s expensive but worth it
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love everything Gucci cause life is Gucci haha jk but then again I can't splurge too much on luxury so I end up buying myself bday or holiday gifts.
David M.
El Paso, TX
Such a sexy brand. I️ only have one piece of Gucci and I️ cherish that best. The quality is impeccable and if I could afford more prices I️ would Lol
Gracie M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Great Style and quality at its best. A world renowned icon in history. Whether it be clothing, shoes, handbags or accessories they reach the gambit.
brittany f.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love Gucci! It's a great brand and has such quality to their products. It's great for a thoughtful gift with their variety of products I love them!
Monica L.
Am not a person that likes to wear fancy cloths but i do like hand bags and when i want to feel a little extra i buy that kind of brand to feel gucci
Michelle G.
Gucci has a certain class and appeal that only they can deliever. If you buy a purse and take care of it well it can last you for more than 10 years.
Vanessa S.
Middleton, MA
I called and got exactly what I wanted shipped to my door in two days. I was on the phone for ten minutes and they were very quick and knowledgeable.
trashell w.
Stone Mountain, GA
i use there bags there shoses there colon everything i would like to see more hats and sweat suits but over all love this to death and yes i will buy
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?