BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Ami D.
We have a local Gucci store in Palm Beach Island and I love to go here for my splurge times. The staff is friendly and the environment is just so nice.
Stephanie B.
Johnston, RI
The only thing I’ve ever gotten is Gucci guilty and it is my favorite perfume and I wear it almost everyday! I get so many complements on it I love it
Douglas M.
Hopkins, SC
I love Gucci I had some Gucci loafers and they were so comfortable and they lasted forever I probably would still wear them today if I could find them
Ladeja A.
Montgomery, AL
Honestly some of the items are actually nice items and worth the money and hype, but for the most part...save your coins. Don’t trade places with me !
Diko B.
Dover, DE
a very feminine and sexy scent. You can ware it everywhere. The scent lasts for long and it is realy amazing to feel it during the day. I just love it
Alexandra N.
Es muy buena marca de ropa admito que me gusta mucho mi compra favorita son lo zapatos y la ropa me encantan si claro me encanta ir de compras a gucci
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
Gucci is amazing. Pricy but worth it. I don't really shop there a lot just because I can't afford it too much but the stuff that I have bought amazing
gen m.
Bought a necklace and matching earrings love them great quality and will be purchasing more! Price was awesome ! Get you some you will not regret it !
Kimberly O.
Hello my name is kimberly and I would like to share my opinion about your products ....u can send me products to see what I think about your products
CAROLYN V.
Gucci never disappoints, always gets me out of the jam when I'm clueless on what to wear to any event. Yes they are pricey but its worth every penny.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?