BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Diko B.
Dover, DE
a very feminine and sexy scent. You can ware it everywhere. The scent lasts for long and it is realy amazing to feel it during the day. I just love it
Ladeja A.
Montgomery, AL
Honestly some of the items are actually nice items and worth the money and hype, but for the most part...save your coins. Don’t trade places with me !
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
Gucci is amazing. Pricy but worth it. I don't really shop there a lot just because I can't afford it too much but the stuff that I have bought amazing
gen m.
Bought a necklace and matching earrings love them great quality and will be purchasing more! Price was awesome ! Get you some you will not regret it !
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
me encanta el estilo de esta marca de ropa y accesorios, ademas de los materiales que usan y su gran calidad, me encantan los accesorios sobre todo.
Mckenzie N.
Centerville, UT
Ahhh Gucci is my love. It’s luxury but that’s what makes having pieces of Gucci so much better. Gorgeous products and high quality. Love. Love. Love.
Kimberly O.
Hello my name is kimberly and I would like to share my opinion about your products ....u can send me products to see what I think about your products
CAROLYN V.
Gucci never disappoints, always gets me out of the jam when I'm clueless on what to wear to any event. Yes they are pricey but its worth every penny.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love everything Gucci cause life is Gucci haha jk but then again I can't splurge too much on luxury so I end up buying myself bday or holiday gifts.
Renie C.
Harbor City
I bought a purse in the last year at a Gucci outlet. I love it. It's not to big its slimand has that coating that is water resistant. It's beautiful
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?