BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Amanda H.
I bought Gucci Blossom and Gucci Guilty and Gucci Bamboo. I love them all. It only takes one spray to last all day. The scent is not too overwhelming.
bracha p.
Baltimore , MD
Love love love this brand . From the bugs , to the butterfly to their classic logo , this designer is by far my most favorite designer ever !!!!!
Alex L.
N Hollywood, CA
expensive but usually good quality and resell value. it’s a luxury brand so it’s definitely over priced and takes 6 months for you to order to come in
Gretchel M.
excelente marca su ropa me encanta es costosa pero vale la pena, ademas siempre tienen diseño a la moda, tambien con sus accesorios bellos me encantan
Emily M.
Miami
The style here is very unique and I love it. Bought some slides here and they are good quality. Expensive but sometimes treating yourself is necessary.
Courtney K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love Gucci their perfume smells amazing I'm obsessed! I would recommend to anyone that needs a good perfume or cologne bescause it's smells amazing!
Krista F.
Charlotte, NC
I got a few clothing items as well as a perfume from here. i only have to use one spritz and it lasts the rest of the day! it is seriously so so nice.
Jenn K.
Very fashionable but also classy. The prices have been going up lately but it is probably because of the high demand. Always one of my favorite brands.
Ashley R.
I've used gucci guilty perfume and it's my favorite one from gucci! My mother in law introduced it to me one day and ever since it has been my go too.
Allison M.
i Love my gucci purse it’s black so it goes with a ton and the strap is adjustable which i love. the zipper is a tassel which is a really cute detail.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?