BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Chelsie L.
Great brand. One of my favorite luxury brands. Such great quality things. A couple of my absolute favorite purchases have been from Gucci. So much love.
livl0ves M.
Venice , CA
I started becoming obsessed with Gucci just recently I love all their bags and belts and tshirts they have out. I'm definitely trying to save up for one!
I love Gucci head scarfs like love love love ! They're my favorite to throw on when my hairs looking crazy and I have to run out quick there a favorite !
Emma M.
Love this brand. To say that is luxury is an understatement. Super super super fantastic quality and I love to wear my bag around town and when i go out
Keshia R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Have own about 4 pair and they are comfortable. They do run a little on the bigger side and not narrow. I own all high heels. Red and two pair of black.
Sarah M.
Westland, MI
I love gucci and i know it can be expensive but it's also nice to treat yourself one in a while. Gucci has very good quality items and very long lasting.
Giselle G.
Ummm it's Gucci, the G pretty much stands for Good! I love everything from their beauty line to their heels, purses and hats. Can't go wrong with Gucci.
Jay J.
Fremont, CA
Gucci has always been great. I have a few pair of there shoes and a couple belts. My girl got me a a hat and polo a few months ago and I like those also
Alora S.
Corpus Christi, TX
I own a pair of Gucci slides, they are comfortable to me and I like the print options they have available. Fits true to size and I will be ordering more
Kristina G.
I bought the Gucci Soho and it is the best purse ever because it is nice and small but yet fits everything you need and it super casual as well as fancy.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?