BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Nelli R.
Alamo
Its a backpack purse and I liked it because it has a lot of room. I can use it to go on long trips. I also like it because it comes in different colors.
I love Gucci head scarfs like love love love ! They're my favorite to throw on when my hairs looking crazy and I have to run out quick there a favorite !
Marim S.
Yardley, PA
This is another on of my favorite brand. I owned their handbags. Very nice quality and durable. It is been long I am using their product and loving them.
Brittany M.
Waldport, OR
Sunglasses and purses are great, such a big variety. Shopping in the store is a bit awkward because its usually not packed but the staff is always nice.
Kaykay M.
United states
Love my perfume. I had this smell as a child and couldn't find it again till now. I absolutely love it its fresh and actually smells like a real flower.
Emma M.
Love this brand. To say that is luxury is an understatement. Super super super fantastic quality and I love to wear my bag around town and when i go out
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray I love when my hubs wears this cologne! It makes me wanna jump on him! The smell is so nice!!
Giselle G.
Ummm it's Gucci, the G pretty much stands for Good! I love everything from their beauty line to their heels, purses and hats. Can't go wrong with Gucci.
BRITTANY C.
Beachwood, NJ
Fav brand ! I think it’s a staple for 2018 - Gucci from head to toe is definitely in and I love love Love Gucci- it’s great quality for what your paying
Tiffany S.
Love my most recent bag from them! I have been using it on an almost daily basis because it is easy to just throw on and go. The quality has been great!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?