BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Ashley R.
I've used gucci guilty perfume and it's my favorite one from gucci! My mother in law introduced it to me one day and ever since it has been my go too.
Kayla B.
Charleston
Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette is my go to when buying cologne for my boyfriend! Super refreshing and attractive to the ladies
Emily M.
Miami
The style here is very unique and I love it. Bought some slides here and they are good quality. Expensive but sometimes treating yourself is necessary.
Ember Y.
Lawrence, KS
Recently purchased a Gucci cologne for my boyfriend it smelled heavenly. He loves it and I love it on him. I will definitely be reordering it for him.
Kimi K.
I have the classic Gucci loafers in black and it’s one of my favorite products. The leather quality is so high and the shoes are extremely comfortable.
Gretchel M.
excelente marca su ropa me encanta es costosa pero vale la pena, ademas siempre tienen diseño a la moda, tambien con sus accesorios bellos me encantan
Bronwen H.
Have a pair of women’s sneakers from here and they are so comfortable and stylish. love this brand even though it is very pricy the quality is amazing
Zamone A.
Jonesboro, AR
Amazing company anything from this store I would buy just money is the only problem. You better be prepared to pay really good money for anything here
Camry H.
Saint Clair
Love the brand! Recently purchased the Gucci Bamboo perfume and I’m in love with it! The price is steep but it smells amazing! Worth spoiling yourself!
bracha p.
Baltimore , MD
Love love love this brand . From the bugs , to the butterfly to their classic logo , this designer is by far my most favorite designer ever !!!!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?