BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Madi Y.
Very high quality products that are worth every dollar. The products are very expensive but they last a long time! One of my favorite products is the slides. They are super thick and durable and very comfortable!
rachel r.
They have an absolutely stunning brand. Everything is chic and classic with a fun edge. I got my purse in Italy and it was magical. I feel like it’s really a special purchase and I’ll definitely go back to them.
Claudia H.
tampa
over priced but the material is amazing. it has breatheable wear and it can be an everyday outfit. love this product and the service that comes with it. I will say it is a little overpriced but i will come again
Anna P.
Bryan, TX
My favorite pair of sunglasses are Gucci and they are literally one of two pairs of sunglasses I own. I’ve lost them in the ocean, lake and a river and managed to find them each time so they are meant to be mine
Rude W.
Rochester
I’m going to copy and paste for all my designer reviews because I love these designers for all the same reasons. Their prices I think are fair for what they are and I love having pieces of nice clothing to accent
Gianna G.
Goshen
Gucci is the perfect luxury brand because I am Italian... I especially love that the monogram is my initials. Absolutely obsessed with shopping at Gucci, all of their products...it’s always a pleasant experience.
Rinad Q.
buffalo
I have a Gucci belt and it goes with everything. U can dress it up or down. I've had it for awhile and have not seen a sign of wear and tear. It's fantastic. I love Gucci products and would consider getting more!
Amber F.
novi
My kids love Gucci- they can’t get enough of it. My son’s love their Gucci belts- they are classic but have enough individuality to them that they improve any outfit. Beyond belts, we really don’t buy much Gucci
Camden L.
Lawrence, KS
I purchased a belt from the Gucci store and the staff was super helpful in helping me pick out a belt. As for the belt itself, it has shown next to no wear at all and I the design has not worn in the slightest.
Wendy O.
Los Angeles
I love Gucci I own the slippers and their very durable ! I might buy my boyfriend some because of how comfortable they are, they are pretty tall as well so you can wear them to the pool or just simply the mall.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?