BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Jean B.
Pikeville, KY
this clothing brand is so sexy, my friends are jealous when i wear my gucci heals. it makes me feel like im on top of the world, it makes the guys stare :)
Lisa T.
ione
I love the bottle. It’s so beautiful for my first time purchasing such an expensive perfume. I haven’t tried it yet but it sits beautifully on my dresser.
Guimel C.
Mojave, CA
I never get dissaponted with any gucci product, being shoes or bags! I have shows that i have had for many years and they are still beautiful and in tact!
Sierra R.
Santa Barbara, CA
Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands. They are great quality and when compared to other luxury houses, they are actually on the more affordable side.
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Common it's Gucci! Their bags are to die for! The quality is amazing as well as the style. Buying a Gucci bag will never disappoint! The price is worth it!
Lea W.
My favorite Gucci product is the Gucci Envy me perfume! It is the best smelling scent at a fantastic price!! Whenever I wear it, I always get compliments!
Madeline S.
Williamsport Pa
I have a wallet from gucci and it makes you feel like you are handling a million dollars. I"m personally not a big fan but, my aunt has always been a fan.
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
Love me some gucci. High quality products with a warranty that lasts forever. Really expensive but worth it on the long run
If you can afford it them Do it
Roxanne B.
Beaumont, CA
I love luxury but not all the time! I love my Gucci bag though! I've had one for over 10 years and its still in good condition and never goes out of style!
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Gucci. Love love love! Quality and luxury go hand in hand! I love their warranty programs and how they take care of my bags when there is an issue.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?