BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Gucci. Love love love! Quality and luxury go hand in hand! I love their warranty programs and how they take care of my bags when there is an issue.
Patricia D.
I have a beautiful watch with diamonds from them. My husband gave it to me for our 8th anniversary. I still wear it like it was brand new. Wonderful gift.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Gucci bamboo is my best friend favorite fragrance. Every time I smell it I think of her. It's pretty affordable best time to buy it is during the holidays.
Ivy C.
I love the belts and the shoes! If you buy this brand make sure of buying the classic models since you are going to be able of using them for a lifetime
Rachel C.
saginaw, MI
Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray, 3 oz - Limited Edition is one of my boyfriends favorite fragrances and he uses it almost everyday!
Kristina G.
I bought the Gucci Soho and it is the best purse ever because it is nice and small but yet fits everything you need and it super casual as well as fancy.
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have been a fan of Gucci for as long as I can remember. Their material is very good, the quality lasts, and their bags are made out of great material.
Giselle G.
Ummm it's Gucci, the G pretty much stands for Good! I love everything from their beauty line to their heels, purses and hats. Can't go wrong with Gucci.
Emeka N.
everett
Excellent brand! I have a really cute wallet from Gucci that I have been using for a year now. It’s small and compact, I take it with me everywhere I go!
Karen W.
Kingsburg, CA
Gucci is so good. I love the quality of the items. My bags are in perfect condition after months of use. The collection are always hitting. I love Gucci.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?