BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Nathan J.
blossvale
I love gucci. It’s very boujee and I love their slides. It’s my fav and they aren’t that much for a very luxurious brand such as Gucci. I love this brand.
Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
Everything is well made and all their patterns are beautiful. Love the Italian style they have and I always feel 100% better when wearing a Gucci product.
Guimel C.
Mojave, CA
I never get dissaponted with any gucci product, being shoes or bags! I have shows that i have had for many years and they are still beautiful and in tact!
Ankita S.
I really like this brand. I like the fact that they aren't fading off with time and is resistent. It is expensive to one's pocket but surely a must to buy
Lacy S.
I've owned Gucci bags and perfume before. Not a huge fan. The quality is good but not everything is as great as it seems. I'm more of a Michael Kors person
Mya N.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Gucci. Love love love! Quality and luxury go hand in hand! I love their warranty programs and how they take care of my bags when there is an issue.
Silvia P.
Dallas, TX
Awfully expensive!!!!! But very nice and luxurious lol so worth the price I guess you can say, they should come out with more options to choose from though
Lilly B.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband bought me reading glasses from Gucci and I love them! They're light comfortable and have a thin frame so they don't look overbearing on my face
Jean B.
Pikeville, KY
this clothing brand is so sexy, my friends are jealous when i wear my gucci heals. it makes me feel like im on top of the world, it makes the guys stare :)
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Common it's Gucci! Their bags are to die for! The quality is amazing as well as the style. Buying a Gucci bag will never disappoint! The price is worth it!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?