BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Cooper L.
Buffalo
Gucci is sometimes a hit or miss, i dont prefer their clothes, but sometimes their cologne can smell
Good. But i would always recommend you smelling the cologne first rather than blindly buying it. I would recommend you trying some of their products
Cecilia R.
Dallas, TX
I own a gucci perfume that smells awesome, they have great taste in styles and are very unique. Although there products are a bit pricey they are deffinatly worth the money
Taylor N.
Charlotte, NC
Great luxury brand! All of the products are well made and are made to last. It is one of the more higher end brands however the price is worth the product quality.
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
I've bought sunglasses which have a beautiful classic style and look good on and are comfortable to wear. Only thing I don't like is that the sunglasses are too wide for me.
Vic S.
Really good I have them They have really nice stuff I highly recommend this it is not fordable tho if you have the money and really want it you need to get it lol
Erika S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I just bought the most gorgeous Gucci bag for Christmas and I'm in love. The quality is impeccable and the price is steep but you definitely get what you pay for
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite products from Gucci is the Gucci guilty perfume!! I am extremely in love with the fresh smell and it's long lasting I just love love love it!!!
Lindsey P.
Homestead, FL
My go to product for all perfumes. I get lots of compliments. I feel really sexy when I smell the perfumes and when I get the compliments which is a mood booster.
ale A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excellent brand, my favorite are the wallets. Although its high cost is worth buying since everything is of very good quality and have very beautiful models. I recommend it and I would like to have another, I love this brand is one of the best 💝💝❤️❤️😍😍
Jenifer B.
Lompoc
Fragrances are very important to me personally. With these fragrances are so unique and last the longest ! My husband loves them as well !! Every time I go out many compliments are given. Totally recommend!
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
are the handbags worth it? as in do they last a long time? I want to invest in the bee print tote but I wanna make sure its gonna last me a life time lol
Mesia F.
Whitehaven , Whitehaven
O you think it’s too dear
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Are their slides actually comfortable?
Nur S.
canton
Do these bags ever go on sale? And when