BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Julianna D.
I love shopping at Gucci. They are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I always find what I am looking for and the associates always make me feel welcome.
Lisa T.
ione
I love the bottle. It’s so beautiful for my first time purchasing such an expensive perfume. I haven’t tried it yet but it sits beautifully on my dresser.
Janine G.
Boynton Beach, FL
Recently bought these Gucci sunglasses! Best quality sunglasses I have ever bought. They are perfect for a splurge gift. Defiantly favorite purchase ever!
Sierra R.
Santa Barbara, CA
Gucci is one of my favorite luxury brands. They are great quality and when compared to other luxury houses, they are actually on the more affordable side.
Chekeicia U.
Albany, GA
Gucci Guilty perfume smell wonderful. A perfect winter and date night scent. It has a musky scent that is still feminine. I receive compliments frequently.
Chuong L.
metairie, la
Bought a belt from Gucci. Belt looks great and has lasted me a long time. Got really good compliments on it, but the price is pretty high for just a belt.
Laura Ashley W.
Fountain
Have Purchased the cologne for my significant other. He enjoys the design of the bottle and packaging. The smell is not over-whelming and scent is strong.
Sarah S.
grove city, PA
I love all their purses and belts and clothing they have out. However the cost of their products are crazy high even tho their products are well worth it.
Brittany R.
Very expensive. Clothes are same quality as most stores. Paying for brand name only. Not worth it. Can find same items else where for an affordable price.
Mary M.
Dallas, TX
Love me some gucci. High quality products with a warranty that lasts forever. Really expensive but worth it on the long run
If you can afford it them Do it
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?