BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Samantha H.
Johnson city , NY
Absolute love for this company. Don't always have the extra money to buy stuff from here but when I do I always go out and get a lot. Love how there so nice.
Emra L.
Rochester Hls, MI
The new logo has helped Gucci make a comeback. I recently bought a crossbody bag for going out and I get so many compliments every time I bring my baby out!
Janet D.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
Gucci sunglasses. They are wide, and a kind of oval shape. I love the gold bling on the sides. These sunglasses were a gift. The work well, and look fabulous
Brittany H.
Carencro, LA
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette is my favorite perfume! I get so many compliments when I wesr it. The scent lasts all day! Gucci
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love this brand! One of my favorites! I love the designs of the bags and shoes! It's expensive but the quality is amazing so it worth every single dollar!
sarina D.
Sugar land , TX
Good quality and extremely trendy. It is a little pricey but that comes with the nane unfortunately lol. Overall good experience with items from this brand.
Dan s.
mercedes
Their perfume smells really good but not for the first 10 min. You have to let it sink into your skin and after that it lasts all day and smells really good
S W.
Wilmington, DE
Love the new design and the direction they are going with the up coming 2027 collection. It really be a hit for celebrities as well as normal working adults
Christian W.
Titusville, FL
I like to treat myself to some luxury clothing every now and again and I have always been a fan of Gucci. Good quality clothing at a pretty expensive price.
Danielle F.
Rio Grande City, TX
love the pants from there, great quality a little expensive but TOTALLY worth it. đź’– i do have a couple pants from this brand and i use them only when im out.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?