BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sharon P.
Bessemer, AL
Bought a pair of sunglasses. I just am in love with them. They look great, feel great and the compliments are out of this world. Planning my next purchase!
Nicole B.
I'm not big on brands at all but I do love me some Gucci the quality is always spot on & I've always loved the print! You just can't go wrong with Gucci 😁
Brittany R.
Very expensive. Clothes are same quality as most stores. Paying for brand name only. Not worth it. Can find same items else where for an affordable price.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
I'm a Gucci perfume addict! Their scents are never too sweet, and always feminine. I highly recommend Gucci II, it's one of my all time favorite perfumes!
Nathan J.
blossvale
I love gucci. It’s very boujee and I love their slides. It’s my fav and they aren’t that much for a very luxurious brand such as Gucci. I love this brand.
Emily S.
Colgate, WI
Gucci is the bombbbbbb!!! I adore the brand. The black leather belt with the gold GG is my fav. It’s such a fun accessory that can totally make any outfit.
Velvet M.
Dallas, TX
Everything is well made and all their patterns are beautiful. Love the Italian style they have and I always feel 100% better when wearing a Gucci product.
Amanda H.
Minnesota
You can't deny how incredible everything by Gucci has been. I love how innovative and creative they become each season. They push the envelope of fashion.
Guimel C.
Mojave, CA
I never get dissaponted with any gucci product, being shoes or bags! I have shows that i have had for many years and they are still beautiful and in tact!
Ashley H.
Antioch , CA
Common it's Gucci! Their bags are to die for! The quality is amazing as well as the style. Buying a Gucci bag will never disappoint! The price is worth it!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?